I'm in the process of updating this site for the first time in
years. After all this effort, there's now less content than before!
Hopefully I can make up for it with quality. In the meantime, you
probably want to look at my software
or read my blog.
- 2014/06/29 - New release 0.7 (nitrogen) of chibi-scheme.
- 2014/04/26 - Minor release 0.8.3 of fmt with C formatting improvements.
- 2012/12/26 - Updated match.scm to allow internal defines in match-let[rec,*] bodies.
- 2012/12/05 - Minor release 0.6.1 of chibi-scheme, with several bugfixes.
- 2012/11/29 - Minor release 0.9.2 of IrRegex, fixing irregex-fold on patterns with conditional bos.
- 2012/11/28 - Updated match.scm with a fix for the set! operator on vector patterns.
- 2012/11/27 - Minor release 0.9.1 of IrRegex, with accumulated bugfixes.
- 2012/11/11 - New release 0.6 of chibi-scheme, with full draft R7RS support.
- 2012/06/03 - New release 0.9.0 of IrRegex, with optimized tNFA match extraction by Peter Bex.
- 2012/05/23 - Updated match.scm to prevent combinatorial explosion of generated code in certain or patterns.
- 2012/05/07 - Minor release 0.8.1 of fmt, with fmt-js bugfixes.
- 2011/12/18 - Minor release 0.8.3 of IrRegex, with several bugfixes.
- 2011/01/27 - Updated match.scm with a bugfix when matching tail patterns against an improper list.
- 2010/09/26 - Updated match.scm with support for `..1' patterns.
- 2010/09/07 - Updated match.scm with a bugfix for identifier extraction in some `...' and `***' patterns.
- 2010/03/09 - Minor release 0.8.1 of IrRegex, with several bugfixes.
- 2010/01/20 - New release 0.8.0 of IrRegex, with optimized DFA compilation.
- 2009/12/29 - New release 0.3 of chibi-scheme, with many new features.
- 2009/11/02 - New release 0.8.9 of scheme-complete.el, with support for indented module/library forms.
- 2009/10/11 - New release 0.7 of fmt, with many numeric formatting improvements
- 2009/08/31 - New release 0.7.5 of IrRegex, with split/extract utilities.
- 2009/07/18 - New release 0.8.7 of scheme-complete.el, with foof-loop support.